As well as sourcing stock from various outlets and suppliers across the UK, we are always interested in buying reclaimed items from private sellers.
We are constantly in the market to buy:
*Please note that we are no longer purchasing doors
All offers are welcome. Before you consider sending us your offer, please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions below. To tell us about your item e-mail us at:
Please note that we will require the following information to provide you with an accurate quote:
Due to the high number of offers we receive, please allow us 5 working days to respond to your email.
1. The amount we can offer will depend on current market rates and conditions. We will generally be able to offer better rates should you be able to deliver to our yard.
2. We may be able to arrange collection of your items however the cost of this will be factored into any offer we may make.
3. Criteria for collection of goods is based on access for goods vehicles, where the items are positioned on the property, labour requirements, the amount of time required to load the goods, forklift availability, items being palletised and the quantity of the goods.
4. We do not offer waste collection services and are not obliged to collect items requiring disposal.
5. All offers we make are conditional and will only be finalised once we have physically viewed the items.
6. Offers are made in principal however we are not always able to determine the true value / condition of items until they are seen and inspected fully. We reserve the right to decline / retract any offer upon physical inspection.
7. We will provide you with a fully itemised Purchase Order and will generally make payments via BACS within 3 – 5 working days. Please note that we do not offer cash on collection. We can pay cash on items delivered to our yard, subject to our discretion.
8. In the event that we decline your offer, we will keep your details on record and may make an offer in the future should our position change.
9. We reserve the right to ask for proof of ID of any private seller, and also to ask for proof of ownership.
10. We reserve the right to retract from any deal at any time should we feel that conditions, or our circumstances, have changed.
© 2021 Watling Reclamation | Created by Rak Design